View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #5
SquiddOhio
Connoisseur
SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.

Device: Kindle Touch
As far as I can tell, time to read works on all books. I will encounter glitches sometimes when the Kindle sees a chapter break in the middle of a chapter (when a few empty lines occur), or when it does not see any chapters at all.
I don't know yet how a chapter break is designated in a mobi book, or what the conversion process uses to tag a chapter break, but that is probably the source of the few errors that I have encountered.
Someday I will have to look into that, as the accuracy of chapter break locations has become more important with this very nifty feature.
SquiddOhio is offline   Reply With Quote