View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:03 AM   #9
Popup
Zealot
Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: kindle3, paperwhite-2012, Oasis-2016, paperwhite-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
When I checked, shipping to France and Germany were less than $15, so Switzerland would probably not be that much different. Current postal regs prevent shipping a bare (or end-user removable) lithium battery except when shipped from the factory. It needs to be integrated into a device (such as a kindle) to ship it internationally. I will be shipping some Paperwhites internationally soon. And a couple of K4 demos too.
Sounds pretty reasonable.
And if you have to ship it inside a kindle, why not make it worthwhile? How much would you want for a 3G with broken screen?

(I believe that it would be possible to swap screens from my old device? If these are demo-units, is it still possible to de-brick them and register with Amazon?)
Popup is offline   Reply With Quote