View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 07:38 AM   #1
Ben Thornton
Guru
Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 2 (but not for e-books)
Amazon to add gifting of kindle books in the near future

I've noticed that you can add Kindle books to a wish list (and started doing it), even though nobody can purchase them for you - yet. When you look at the list, it says that they can't yet be purchased, with a "why not?" link:
Quote:
While gifting is not yet offered in the Kindle store, we are working to make it available in the near future.
I suspect that they won't be in time for my birthday, but for Christmas, this would be very convenient!

I wonder if they will have some wrapping/gift tag technology?
Ben Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote