View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 02:10 PM   #9
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I wear glasses, and I'm one of those who hate reading on a PC screen, and my ebook reading was exclusively on a Kindle DX. Before the iPad came out, I tried reading on a tablet (Asus T91MT) and it soon went back into its box. I can't be objective why, except my eyes did not "like" the screen appearance - even after playing with brightness, font, etc. I tried reading on the iPad (both the K4iPad and iBooks apps) and find it very enjoyable. I now use both the DX and iPad for reading - the choice depends on the ambient lighting and the book (photos, illustrations, typeface, etc) - and my eyes do well with both screens. Lately, I've shifted more to the iPad b/c I've found many books display better using the K4iPad app than on the DX.

I have pre-ordered the new DX and can't wait to see the "Pearl" screen - and compare it with the iPad screen.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote