View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 01:59 PM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
One thing the study confirms my own experience is the difference between reading on an iPad and a computer. I can't stand reading long form on a computer but very much enjoy reading on the iPad.

Lee
Have you tried reading on a Tablet PC? I'd be interested to know whether that has the appeal of the iPad, or the dislike of the PC, for you.

For me, the issue with reading on a PC isn't the oft-quoted "eye strain" from the LCD, but simply the fact that the screen is immovable. You need to be able to easily move the "book" around to get comfortable.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote