View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 03:05 AM   #71
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
They may be limited, but we do have choices. I can't remember the last time I used an ATM. I just get cash back with purchases I'm making anyway (such as groceries). Doesn't cost me a cent. If I need a larger amount, I'll go to my Credit Union and make a withdrawal, again, free. I mostly use my debit card so I don't need a lot of cash but I like to keep some on hand for just in case (and for delivered pizza; I don't like the delivery person making a rubbing of my card).
My credit union is some distance away and would cost me more in gas plus one hour of my time for the "free" withdrawal. I started using a cash back credit card wherever I go to cut down on my cash needs but sometimes as you say it cant be avoided.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote