View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 10:52 PM   #70
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
ATM fees. We know .. the banks know .. and studies show that it costs pennies for a cash withdrawal at a "foreign" bank's ATM. And yet they charge (at least they charge me) $2.75 per withdrawal. They can do this because I/we have limited choices to get our necessary cash.
They may be limited, but we do have choices. I can't remember the last time I used an ATM. I just get cash back with purchases I'm making anyway (such as groceries). Doesn't cost me a cent. If I need a larger amount, I'll go to my Credit Union and make a withdrawal, again, free. I mostly use my debit card so I don't need a lot of cash but I like to keep some on hand for just in case (and for delivered pizza; I don't like the delivery person making a rubbing of my card).
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote