View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 06:41 AM   #6
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura81 View Post
I tried epub... everytime I convert to epub the damn program, whether Calibre or Atlantis Word Processor, only seems to convert half the document. Then I convert it again and it works but when I put it on my PP it never has the correct amount of pages.

I'm having the worst luck with technology at the moment! Maybe I should just convert everything to html or something.
You might have some success with eCub (http://www.juliansmart.com/ecub).
What format are you converting from? I had an issue going from PDF to epub where not all pages would display on the PP yet Adobe DE would display them all (using Calibre at the time).
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote