View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 11:07 AM   #5
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by uenyioha View Post
Thanks. I actually do have it installed. For some unknown reason I don't see any prompts that on DE that I have the reader plugged in or even to authorize the device. Very strange. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do to resolve it? Thanks in advance!
Did you install the device driver from the disc provided with the reader. I believe it should be:

Windows Driver Package - Sony Corporation (PRSUSB) USB (08/08/2006 1.0.03.08080)
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote