View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 12:35 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by uenyioha View Post
Hi folks,

I just purchased an ePub book from Books on Board but I'm having trouble adding it to my Sony Reader. From all indications I'm supposed to be using Adobe Digital Editions to handle the upload/authorize the device. I can't see the device listed in the program as mentioned in the instructions.

Has anyone been successful in this area?
You need to install the Sony eLibrary software in order for DE to recognize your reader. once this happens you need to register your reader to your Adobe ID using DE.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote