View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 10:38 AM   #3
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've read To the Lighthouse. It was dull for me. I haven't read Finnegan's Wake. I've read Ulysses and A Portrait of the Artist by Joyce. Both were tough, but Ulysses would be the toughest for me so far.

I read The Sound and the Fury as well. The first section is difficult.

These are supposed to be difficult Daithi, but I agree, I much prefer Steinbeck over Joyce.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote