View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 01:41 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Good question. I was wondering the same thing. I think I have a book I don't need that I can check it with. Could save on storage space, eh??

Okay. I have a book in my library that I attached an Wikipedia page to but have finished reading. I deleted it from my download file then opened it from the Library. No problem. Still there, attachment and all. Just to be sure I rebooted and file (epub) still gone from download file, book still there and complete in my Library.

Maybe I'll go through and delete a few more things from my download file. I was wondering if we need to save the download of apps, too. Might try that next.

Last edited by Filark; 05-29-2011 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Got my answer ;)
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote