View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 02:40 AM   #407
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Can anyone tell me how to remove the external SD card from my T62+? I went to Settings - Storage - and unmounted it.

Is there some way to actually eject it? I have never used one before and it is flush with the device, so I am not able to grab hold of it to pull it out. I was assuming there was some type of eject function.

Is there a trick to getting the SD card out? (Or should I just look for some tweezers?)
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote