Thread: Accessories Water Field Bags
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 11:36 PM   #8
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
I purchased the large sleeve..and others have stated, its a well made product although a little pricey for what it is.

After ordering, I realized that my Kindle in the original cover fits very nicely in my Original Lightwedge case (which zips all the way around). I think I am going to stick with the Lightwedge case for day-to-day use in my pocket book as its much less bulky. Not nearly as nice as the Waterfield sleeve but still protects from other items in floating around my bag.

I will keep the Waterfield case for packing when traveling though.

(You can get the Lightwedge case for $9.99 on Amazon...order the original size...it fits the Kindle in the original cover perfectly but may not fit bulkier covers). http://www.amazon.com/LightWedge-Sof...3523324&sr=8-7
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote