View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Would you take your e-reader to the beach?

Well I am heading out for vacation, kind of, tomorrow morning, and for the days I am away I plan on enjoying two miles of white sand beach, lapped by water with a visibility of 200 feet.

Now, every time I go to the beach, I wonder if it's really such a smart idea to take my Sony Reader along with me. Sand, sun and heat - this sounds like a potential death cocktail for e-book readers, don't you think?

The only protective cover I got is the original leather case that came with the Reader (well, and the backpack I use to carry it).
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote