View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #8
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I think it's a very good thing, to reward the loyalty of existing customers, rather than have special offers only for new customers. I wish more companies did this!
Indeed. Similarly, I recall, many years ago that my wife and I held our mortgage with a Building Society. When we moved house we lived with my parents for three months to make the timing of the change easier so had no mortgage for that brief period. After that time we continued our mortgage for a few more years until that Building Society decided to reward their loyal customers with a 'loyalty bonus'.

In order to qualify for this, they chose a date some time before where you had to had held a still current mortgage with them. Of course, the date they chose was during our 3 month hiatus . I did contact them to point out that we had had a mortgage with them for all bar 3 months of the previous 12 years but it cut no ice

Within 3 months I moved our mortgage elsewhere and will never do business with them again.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote