View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 01:02 AM   #12
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Funny. keep in mind the troll reason you created this thread. You pointed it out to me. I make a thread called cute little kitties and fill it with supposed "war-mongering." So you make a thread called war mongering and fill it with cute little kitties.

If you want to dish it out then eat a little of that sh*t yourself.

--------------------
Also keep in mind that every time you see the post number go up by two in a thread it is me you are not seeing.

Last edited by happy_terd; 05-24-2010 at 01:16 AM.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote