View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 03:22 AM   #11
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
I've had a pair of MBTs since last September. I mostly use them for walking exercise, but also for just walking around. They're really comfortable and great exercise for the muscles on the back on your legs.

My left ankle is a bit 'weak' because I sprained it badly some years ago, so I also hoped they might help exercise the ankle a bit and help keep the muscles more 'alert' because the shoes mean you never stand completely still. I think it's working well, and in general I really like not standing stock still as I would in normal shoes. It feel more natural that the body can move and have to adjust itself a bit all the time. It makes you less tense.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote