View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 08:07 PM   #7
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
I had a pair of MBT shoes - very comfortable, but actually ended up causing me more problems than they solved (I've injured one ankle more times than I care to remember now, including sprains, tendon/ligament snapping/damage, one possible break (never got it re x-rayed), and so on - it's permanently swollen these days - varies from hardly noticable to tennis ball or larger in there). For every day wear now I just stick with orthiotic insoles, and for walking I've got these - it really is like being barefoot!:

ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote