View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 06:53 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I'm in love with my shoes

No they're not Manolos or Prada or from whoever the "it" shoe maker is. They're MBTs.

OMG, these shoes are so comfortable! I had a bad fall back in 2006 and injured my left foot. I've sprained the same foot twice this year (the last time about 3 weeks ago) and was told by the doctor that it will take 6 months or more to really heal. My foot hurts all the time and swells very easily.

I'd seen several people wearing MBTs and finally decided to get one person's real opinion on them as she is on her feet all day long. She raved about them and got me so excited that I had to try them out.

I found a shoe store near me with a small selection. I put them on and walked around the store then I noticed that my left foot wasn't hurting. I was so happy I bought 2 pairs.

I've purchased several different pairs of casual/athletic shoes this year (don't need dress shoes for work) and none of them have felt this comfortable or relieved the pain in my foot until I tried the MBTs. I even had custom orthopedic inserts made several years back and they haven't helped much.

So you can see why I'm in love with my shoes. They're expensive but well worth it.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote