View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 04:07 AM   #66
Mach1.9pants
Mach1.9pants doesn't litterMach1.9pants doesn't litter

Device: DR1000S
Hi
Thanks for this great tool, it is just what I needed. I have (pre-) ordered an eSlick reader so hopefully it will do some of this since it just uses PDFs. It should work for reflowing my University papers however it won't work (I reckon) for the second reason I am getting an eSlick; my Dungeons and Dragons PDFs. These are all online PDFs now in a landscape format in 3 columns. I have trialled your tool and it works great, although I have to do some manual editing, to get a PDF of just one column... perfect for my eSlick (once again, I hope!).

I have one (rather stupid) question when I manually select the areas to crop I have the first page in your program, uuummm how do I then move onto see the second page of the document so I can set the crop on that. Auto segmentation makes too many errors?

Oh the only bug I have found is that if you right click in the area of the PDF (like, for example, you are maybe looking for a next page function ) it crashes the programme. I am using XP Pro SP3 all updated etc.

Thanks again
M1.9P
Mach1.9pants is offline   Reply With Quote