View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 11:21 AM   #67
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia
Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Sony PRS T3, Sony DPT-RP1
It was nice to know how they calculate the rankings, but personally, i never even bother to know what place any team is, since i think it is a bit meaningless. Football is so unpredictable, and Switzerland being 6 is beyond logic for me (I am thinking about Switzerland but i could talk about many other teams e.g. Scotland above Sweden, or Ghana or Japan???).

Last edited by Salgueiros; 06-12-2014 at 11:25 AM.
Salgueiros is offline   Reply With Quote