View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 03:04 PM   #63
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I seem to be a sucker for the three stripes this year with Bosnia-Herzegovina and Argentina, but the yellow Colombia ones are shazam. I also really liked Japans' dark blue jersey and the bright yellow one is a great colour. I also like Croatia's because the checkerboard is classic, distinct and just goofy enough to love.

England's very understated and classic look is pretty nice as well. I'll probably change my judgements once I see them on the pitch.

Not much of a fan of Australia's collar.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote