View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 07:13 AM   #113
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmarlowe View Post
A last resort would be to push the deadline further I guess.
All options are open at this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Yes, and the second story will be longer. Both the ones I'm considering at the moment are around 6,000 words, which would push my contribution over the 8,000 before editing.

Graham
It doesn't matter. I'm actually thinking to start another story. If it turns out that we are the only five contributers, we can just decide that each person gets to use as much space as they like, within reasonable limits; let's say, 3 stories max per person, each story being around 8,000 words max. That would allocate 24K words to each contributor, possibly creating an anthology of up to 300 pages (but it will probably be shorter).

Even if we'd start writing additional stories at some point, and they don't end up in the anthology because we get new contributors, those stories are not wasted. Even if we decide not to create the anthology because the page count is under par, we will have learned a lot and have one or two stories to show for it.

Would it be advisable to post links to each contributor's folder in the first post, so people outside the project can download the files (but not drop other files into the dropbox)?
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote