View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 10:05 AM   #9
timezone
Addict
timezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheese

Device: Windows Phone7, Kindle Fire
Ok, one more thing. I wanted to check out MobiPocket since the file size differences between it and PDF's are enormous. I also discovered it was also very easy to import word and create the TOC with links in MobiPocket. To my surprise Mobi took much longer to load and the page turning was considerably longer than the PDF version. It is too bad because in the long run the MobiPocket conversions might have been more enjoyable and using less storage a big gain. Looks like I will still stay with PDF's because of the time factor for loading and especially the page turning. I just used the standard compression default setting and it also appears the no compression setting does not provide any gain benefits.

Last edited by timezone; 08-15-2008 at 10:25 AM.
timezone is offline   Reply With Quote