View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:08 AM   #204
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I have no problems with the screen on my SGP5. ... I settled on Nokia Pure. I then edited the font myself to add more weight in Mantano and I can barely tell a difference between my Kindle Fire and SGP5 when reading now. I think I actually prefer the SGP5 screen to my Kindle Fire.

Just a couple of questions - is the font editing capability in the Mandano app? If not, how did you do it? I'd really like to be able to read comfortably. Also, what browser do you recommend using on the SGP5?

Yes, I'll get the TPU skin from Amazon that you suggest. I just got a hard shell case for a GPS/harddrive that's a bit big, but very sturdy, for 6euros (about $10), so that should protect it! I may buy the smaller sleeve case that you recommend as well.

I am trying to see if I can get the Samsung Diary case YA-C1C7N (white) YP-G70 from Amazon UK or Germany via a friend. It is quite expensive (plus shipping to Greece) but I like the book-open and stand features. I probably won't spend the money though - things aren't going so well in Greece these days

Thanks again for all your help!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote