View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:07 AM   #5
Serpentine
Evangelist
Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Great news user_none, meme and kiwidude - Really been a pleasure to see things move along for this release

@user_none - I just wanted to say thanks for not pushing through with the ckeditor stuff. I know I come off as a bit of a tool, but the native quality of Sigil really is something great. I also know it likely pushed you away from being very active, and it's not easy when a minority attacks already implemented improvements, not to just push it home harder. Thanks for listening

I have a few ideas that I'd like to hack in and submit as patches. Some basic table editing and fixes (they currently eat nbsps), and my pet little image manipulation time-savers (white->alpha, anyone editing textbooks knows the annoyance; as well as some resizing options). Those I just need to port from a tool of mine, need to shine them up a bit and remove kde-specific stuff.
Serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote