View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:02 PM   #203
hippy dave
Zealot
hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 4
just tested the viewer on k4, and it works perfectly! (no inverted colours this time )

thanks again hawhill, this is amazing. the vnc kindlet from the other thread lags like crazy, but this is going to be genuinely useful.

the launchpad alternatives on k4 are kite, which i've stopped using because it has quirks like running all the scripts on reboot, or cr3runner, which is a kindlet and seems to work great once properly set up. i'll share my script for cr3runner once i've tweaked it to my satisfaction.
hippy dave is offline   Reply With Quote