View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
I'm converting some paper works for someone to ePubs and mobi's. I've been checking my work on Kindle for Mac and Kindle for iPad but I'd like to also check them on a Kindle. Is there any reason to spend more than the $79 for the low end Kindle? I'll be exclusively side-loading my own books (email I guess?) and just checking appearance, format, TOC, etc.
If you are proofing the text, he best format to proof is ePub as it's a lot easier to make corrections to and then convert the ePub to Mobi.

For your needs, it sounds like the $79 Kindle will do just fine to make sure the eBooks you produce look good.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote