View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Scribe, Phone
Asus Transformer with dock weirdnes

I own since a couple of weeks a AT, i love it to bits, but there are a few strange things i wonder if anyone else is having these also.
For starters, when i connect the dock and type tekst in for instance this forum and want to correct this, the backspace always deletes 2 letters, not one.
Next, de cursus left/right do what thet should, up/down acts like page up/down (what they should do with Fn pressed.
I think i try it out with one of the other browsers, this i experienced with Firefox.
Roos is offline   Reply With Quote