View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob T View Post
OK...but promise you won't make me feel bad and tell me where I could have found it cheap and easy and in the right format...

The Hunter, by Richard Stark....A.K.A. Donald Westlake....
Point Blank with Lee Marvin and Payback with Mel Gibson are both based on this book.

It is the first in his "Parker" series...short, easy, yet very fun reads....
I read them all years ago and I want to read the series again.

Bob T.
I have a look for The Hunter and I've only been able to find it as a PDF and from Amazon. Other then that, it's not in any other format that I can find. That's a tough find. But I did read a review of it while looking and it oes seem pretty good.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote