View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 03:03 PM   #1
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Wierd problem with 0.6.x on OSX

Maybe it is just me but it has happened ever since I started using 0.6.x...
Every time I upgrade to the newest version, upon running the program for the first time, it looks like the icons along the top are not active. Just happened to me again when I installed 0.6.3
I installed Calibre, ran it, and oops! the icons do not work. I have to either quit and restart the program (works great after that) or I have to right click on a book and select an action from the pop up menu... after that calibre work fine.

Weird eh
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote