View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 12:46 AM   #1
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
FREE - The First Galactic Princess -- A Bedtime Story

Hello, again!

After 20+ years as a stay-at-home dad, I've just made the transition to "merely unemployed." Fortunately, this has given me some time to write! My first new story in many years, The First Galactic Princess – A Bedtime Story is done! I've made it available as a free download at Smashwords.

Back in the 70s I had a few short stories published, and I've recently made them available at Smashwords. Now there's a new one! I've drawn on my love of Science Fiction, and my experience as a teller of bedtime stories.

Quote:
Short description -- The first galactic princess is a little girl growing up in a wonderful place. She faces an ordinary problem with the help of a friend and the support of an understanding father. There are no spaceships, ancient prophecies or threatening aliens. There is, however, a hover car -- kids need to dream about hover cars!
Thanks for taking a look!

Last edited by cromag; 12-02-2012 at 12:54 AM.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote