View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #3
James Bryant
Ebook fanatic since 1962
James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Cybook3/REB1100/Kolin/iRex iLiad/JetBook & JB Mini/Onyx C67, T68, Poke
I formatted the cards FAT32 immediately before loading and inserting them.

I do not have any smaller cards - but will try and get one.

I did not have an eBook in 1962 - I read about one in ASF (Analog Science Fiction) for June 1962 in the the first publication of James H Schmitz's first Telzey Amberdon story "Novice". Telzey had a portable law library with, evidently, many dozens or hundreds of books stored electronically in the size of a paperback book or less - and I said I want one of those. I have since discovered earlier references to similar devices but Telzey's was the first one I ever encountered.

But it's allowed to like paper books as well as ebooks, hence the tie you admire.

Last edited by James Bryant; 03-30-2012 at 06:33 PM.
James Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote