Thread: KDP Select
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 07:57 PM   #29
Mayzshon
Enthusiast
Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
How so?
Enrollment in KDP is on a title by title basis. What I have enrolled needs to be exclusiveto Amazon, but nothing has ever been said about other titles.

So far I've seen no evidence that they would, but should Amazon try anything like that, I would cease dealing with them. However, I think that if they were to try something like that, the backlash aainst them would quickly brink the practice to a halt.
Mayzshon is offline   Reply With Quote