View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 09:38 AM   #10
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokee View Post
I installed Opera and I've had really no difference in browsing - in fact, now it's a pain because every time I go to a new webpage from the pre-installed browser, I get a notification question asking which browser I want to use. ARRRGGGHHHH!!!! Do I have to uninstall Opera to get that to disappear, or can I set one as the default?
You can set any app as the default one. If you change your mind and no longer want it as the default you can clear that setting in the "Manage Applications" option within settings.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote