View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 03:47 AM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Thanks, chaps. Your info is especially helpful and clear, Valloric. We should, indeed, have all the Word.doc source documents in the data base, so we can work from there. The other editors on the team have already agreed to proof the eventual ePub versions of what titles they worked on, Eowyn, so that should be simply a matter of midnight oil for them and for me. I'll spend the weekend on this wee puzzle and report back, but thanks so much for explaining the basics and pointing me in the right direction (basically, convert Word source material to ePub using Calibre and then use Sigil to edit and produce the polished end result, if I've understood correctly). Best wishes. Happy weekend. Neil

PS: Do you think it realistic to think in terms of offering only PDF and ePub or do you reckon it woule be worth considering other formats while we're on this marathon job? N

Last edited by neilmarr; 11-14-2009 at 03:51 AM. Reason: to add ps
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote