View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #6
rkw
Old & Busted Hotness
rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0,Asus TF700T, K1-2-3-Fire
I have the standard recommended PDF reader apps....ezPDF Pro and the paid RepliGo apps. Seems every time I need more complex interaction and markup they let me down, naw better written they and I don't seem to think the same way. I've used both for over a year now. Of the two I tended to use exPDF the most.

Recently while browsing Adobe.com I decided to download the newest version of Adobe Reader. To be honest it is very nice now. Markup tools are solid and adding text (forms or text boxes) has been nice.

I have yet to use AR for more than small documents so this is not a recommendation for more complex uses. Still I know it is far improved from then I last checked it out around 16-18 months back. So I would suggest giving it a fast test drive...it's free after all.
rkw is offline   Reply With Quote