View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 08:38 PM   #348
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Yeah, I know about that but I don't want to have to go in and "delete" stuff right after I purchase it every single time. I was hoping there was a setting I was missing somewhere.
YMMV, but to prevent the Aura from syncing firmware updates automatically I changed the User field in the SQLITE file (database) on the device. However, if you only load books from your Kobo via WiFi sync then you won't want to change the database. I only sideload via Calibre.
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote