View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 12:58 AM   #10
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
If you hold down for a second then you will end up highlighting instead of page turning, I suppose. Just wear gloves, I guess, and use the Paperwhite with it's capacitive touch.

Without touch, though, it's rather difficult to maneuver around a touchscreen device.... so I'm not sure how a broken touchscreen helps, or turning off the touch. And I'll have to go with JSWolf on this -- As far as I know, no non-touch devices have a lit screen.

If you need a non-touch screen, you may just have to go with a book light. Many eReaders have cases with built-in lights.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote