View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 05:22 AM   #114
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Although right handed I always used to eat the wrong way round (fork in right hand, knife in left). Asking for a left-handed fish knife in a restaurant would produce looks of incomprehension from waiters.

This anomaly apart I have two (computer) mice on my desk - R.H. one for desktop, L.H. one for laptop, no problem in using them simultaneously but revert to R.H. one on laptop when travelling.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote