View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 09:47 PM   #18
Martyd
Zealot
Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard,nexus 7,Kindle Voyage
The talk about screen improvements on the new Kindle are giving me hope. I saw a picture with the two Kindles on the support page at Amazon. Take a look. You have to look at the two Kindles from a distance to see the difference in the background. This is what I see when my KK is next to my Kindle silver and viewed from about 8 feet away.
Anyway, look at the difference in the white areas on this page, on Amazon yet. They look very different to me.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200774090
Martyd is offline   Reply With Quote