View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 11:31 AM   #4
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahini View Post
Thanks!
I'll try that when I get back home.
Do you know if there's a (semiautomated) way in Calibre to copy metadata from one file to the other? I painstakingly edited all the reprocessed epubs metadata and I wouldnt want to copy each tag fields one by one by hand when I re-import the original, unprocessed epubs...
Yes, you can select a bunch of books at once, right click on the selection, and then choose "Edit metadata in bulk". It does not copy the data across, but allows you to modify the common metadata for all the books at once.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote