View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 04:33 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaceff View Post
Hi,

Sorry for not formatting my message properly for the forums. I don't get an error, it just stops there and I get the big red error box saying conversion failed.
Thats the last line or my error line. Any other suggestions? I'm using the latest update.
I did not trim your message. Was there more lines? (this indicates Images are still being processed)

We need to see the EXACT set of messages.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote