View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 07:56 PM   #76
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
This forum was helpful in making my decision and I thank you all. I have also enjoyed reading the various threads here. There are some real experts as well as a few loonies here. It is interesting to read from both.
Always good to have more Nook owners. Welcome to the threads!! You will find that the Nook owners on this board are very helpful and very knowledgeable about the Nook. I am sure that you will love it here.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote