View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 04:39 AM   #6
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbell View Post
Joebill, what's the link to your poetry? I searched on "Joebill" and got quite a few hits.

Is this what you're referring to?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76415

If so, I don't know what Veteran's Day is. I might not understand this poem, but I'll take a look...

Edit: OK, I understand most of it, but there's plenty of terms I'll have to google to get the full meaning.

"Dawn" touched me and I had shivers at the end. With ANZAC day next month, I saw many parallels to the Australian/New Zealand experience in Gallipoli. Sad, sad, sad.

Your poem is beautifully written and I found it very moving. I want to understand your references better.

And... it's a very nicely formatted ePub, see photo.
yes, that is one of mine.

I have been told by a few folks that they can close their eyes, after reading my poetry, and they can imagine a short movie from what I wrote. 'eyelid movies' one person called them.

I use Atlantis word proccessor to 'save as' epub. I find it works well.
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote