View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 01:00 PM   #4
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
I thought I had the most current version, but I may not, as I actually let my more tech savvy husband do this, rather than doing it myself. I'll google it, and see if I can fix the problem that way.

And thanks--I had a vague sense that I may have come across a reference to this as a problem, but couldn't find it was a search, but I knew someone would know and be able to direct me! You guys are great!
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote