View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 04:56 PM   #125
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Thank you, that's very helpful. I can picture what's going on somewhat better now. I'm going to have to break down and boot the VM, aren't i?

ETA - I looked at the files with mobi2mobi gui, and the AISN had been changed. I tried another few books and it was working, but there are a couple of books that simply won't work.

Syncing isn't terribly important to me, I almost always have my Kindle with me, but I'm stubborn and want to figure this out

Thanks for the pointers.

Last edited by tlrowley; 02-06-2011 at 05:50 PM.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote