View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 02:58 PM   #52
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi 1080 View Post
I'm not exactly sure why I gave you such a detailed reply as it is pretty apparent that you don't have a frakkin clue of what you are talking about anyway.
And obviously, you don't either.
While apple's influence on the mp3 or smatphone marcket is un-deniable. Their influence on the computer world ? Mac users are, just like us linux users, a small minority over the windows users.

Quote:
All-In-One PCs, mini PCs
While all in one brings apple to my mind, mini pc links with "eee"
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote