View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 09:41 PM   #7
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz116 View Post
How's that working for you. I drink a fair bit of coca cola myself and would like to give it up, but at the same time I desperately need some sort of caffein in the morning since I am a B-person and don't drink coffee.
Well, I guess I'm not terribly dependent on caffeine, so it hasn't been a problem. I usually always drank Caffeine Free Diet Coke. I just miss the taste! I was off caffeine and aspartame since before I became pregnant. I remained off caffeine and diet drinks for about 3 years after my daughter was born, but then got caught back up in drinking Diet Coke, but still remained off caffeine. I had about a weeks worth of withdrawal headaches after ditching caffeine, but I got through it.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote